Worry Stone Keyring Hematite
Gemstones are powerful healers that work best when carried on your person Worrystone Keyrings allows you to feel the healing energy while you are in your car or out and about.
How to use worry stones:
- Hold the worry stone in your hand and close down your eyes if you are able to and is safe to do so.
- Take a few slow deep breaths In and Out
- Slowly rub your thumb over the stone whilst thinking of your intention
- Rose Quartz: Love
- Tiger Rye: Success
- Hematite: Health
- Amethyst: Peace
- Howlite: Consciousness
- Opalite: Relationship
After a few mins open your eyes and feel the soothing energy your Worry Stone has assisted you with.
Hematite is red oxide of iron, like iron rust. The name hematite comes from the Greek word haima, or ema, meaning ‘blood,’ as it shows a blood-red colour when cut into thin slices. As such, hematite is also called ‘bloodstone.’ Sometimes, when the stone has a layered appearance, like the petals of a flower, it’s called ‘iron rose.’ Hematite has a long history as a material with many different uses. Hematite crystals that are shiny have traditionally been used in mirrors, and are sometimes called specular hematite. From 2500 BC to 500 BC, hematite was used to make cylindrical seals. Hematite has also been ground and powdered, and used by artists as a pigment, or for polishing. In fact, powdered hematite was used by prehistoric man for cave paintings, by the Egyptians to decorate the tombs of pharaohs, and by Native Americans as war paint. Today, it is still used as a pigment, as well as a metal polishing powder called ‘jeweller’s rouge.’
Hematite is a dark, blackish-grey opaque stone with a metallic luster. It has extremely high brilliance and shine and takes a metallic polish that can look silver, pure black, or gunmetal blue. Hematite rates a 6.5 on the hardness scale. Thick crystals are suitable for cutting into gemstones. It is popular for jewellery, however, because of its high density, pieces can be heavy. Hematite is used for ornamental pieces, as well as fashioning into necklace beads, pendants and rings. It can also be engraved and has always been popular for carving cameo pieces known as intaglio. Hematite’s value is low, but beautifully engraved pieces are highly valued.
- MIND: Hematite grounds and protects us. It strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure. It endows us with courage, strength, endurance and vitality. A "stone for the mind", Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought.
- BODY: Hematite utilises the magnetic qualities of our yin-yang energies to balance the meridians within the body and to provide a stable equilibrium between the ethereal nervous system and the physical nervous system. It focuses energy and emotions for balance between the body, mind and spirit.
- SPIRIT: Dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others.
- SOUL: Haematite is strong, supporting timidity, boosting self-esteem and survivability, enhancing willpower and reliability, and imparting confidence. It helps to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence.
- ZODIAC: Aries, Aquarius
- CHAKRAS: Base Chakra
All unique in design and intuitively each piece is hand-picked for you.