Chrysanthemum Stone 118g
Chrysanthemum Stone is an interesting stone to look at and each stone is quite unique. These black and white stones have a calming energy that assists you to feel centred.
This lovely energy will bring joy and child-like happiness into your life. The saying 'be fully present' applies to this stone, as it aids you to be in the moment.
As you work on discovering your true purpose, it encourages the real you to open up and bloom! By aiding you to see the bigger picture, you may discover your purpose.
It may help you to find within you the courage to live your dream. Have you had a feeling that you have not yet achieved your potential or are you unsure what your reason for being here is?
This stone has a strong vibration and metaphysical properties that will assist you if you have been unable to work out your purpose. It also aids you to take the action required to manifest it into your reality.
- MIND: Chrysanthemum Stone emanates with white colour rays of cleanliness, purity, unity and innocence. The timeless, natural powers of white rays are those of the moon, the colour we see when the moon reflects the sun’s light to us. It is the colour of natural cycles, birth, and regeneration - the feminine gender, manifested as the Goddess in many cultures. Just as the moon is our only illumination in the dark world of night, white talismans are of the spiritual world that is sensed but not seen. They are guides to understanding and knowledge and offer the colour of freedom and hope. Grey portions of the Chrysanthemum Stone embody the silver ray of reflection and the path to inner consciousness. Much like pure white, lighter grey is the colour of the moon, the feminine, the cool stillness of the night, magic and ambiguity. As Seekers, grey objects find patterns and the inner meanings of events. Use light grey or silver talismans for quiet meditation, finding real purpose in life, and calm reflection
- BODY: Chrysanthemum Stone is considered highly beneficial for physical maturation, from childhood to adulthood, to lessen the traumas and assist in transitions. It is particularly balancing during puberty, and aids women adversely affected in their menses or fertility due to fibroid masses or cystitis. It is believed to be an excellent fertility stone for women, and an ideal gift for pregnancy and birth. It is also a good stone for the severely disabled to reach their full potential.
- SPIRIT: Chrysanthemum Stone promotes a sense of balance between the spiritual and physical world and invites one to slow down and enjoy each moment, recognizing time does not often become precious until it is past. It teaches that one need not lose their childlike innocence and fun-loving spirit, but needs only to progress toward spiritual growth. The crystal sprays on this stone serve as a reminder of the Divine spark that resides within each of us, one that was present before this physical experience, and will be after. Use this stone to tap into Universal wisdom and strengthen the connection with All That Is. Chrysanthemum Stone vibrates in resonance with the “flowering” of one’s highest good and is a magnet of positive synchronicities. To those on the spiritual path who understand the way the Universe provides unexpected opportunities once one has begun a journey, Chrysanthemum Stone, like other talismans of good fortune, seems to draw in and burn through obstacles to abundance, health and joy. It inspires, enlivens, and enkindles the manifestation of ideas and creativity, and opens one to true abundance in all levels of life.
- SOUL: Chrysanthemum Stone is a stone of harmony, emitting calm, confident energy that encourages one to slow down, centre, and enjoy the moment, lending the time needed for one to “bloom.” It nurtures change and equilibrium and demonstrates how the two work together to increase one’s strength of character and provide for a positive, solid lifestyle. Chrysanthemum Stone counteracts superficiality and dispels ignorance, bigotry, narrow-mindedness, self-righteousness, and jealousy. If one’s emotional growth has been stunted because of abuse or neglect, it opens new channels for connection and trust with others. This stone encourages showing more love to the world, in turn bringing more love into one’s own life. It helps one be more open and daring, and overcomes the fear of limitation. It allows one to connect to the joy of creation, expression, and the manifestation of abundance
- CHAKRAS: Chrysanthemum Stone resonates with both black and white energies, and may be used to balance the yin and yang forces within the system. It is ideal for opening and clearing the meridians for a smooth flow of energy as it stimulates the Base and the Crown Chakras.
- Weight: 118g