Apatite Sphere | Medium
Apatite is a dual-action stone, known for its positive use of personal power to achieve goals. It clears away confusion, apathy or negativity, then, stimulates the intellect to expand knowledge and truth, which may be used for personal growth or for the collective good. It is a Stone of Manifestation, promoting a humanitarian outlook and service to others.
Blue Apatite is a deeply spiritual stone with a cleansing influence on the aura, especially in the mental body - the vibratory level associated with psychic perception and paranormal abilities. It is a particularly strong stone to use in past-life or alternate-life work, because of its ability to access the energy levels where the Akashic records and an individual's soul patterns exist. It is excellent as a dream stone for creative problem solving, and for vertical vision, where it is possible to see multiple levels of consciousness operating harmoniously and simultaneously.
Blue Apatite may be light, bright, or dark blue, sometimes within the same crystal. The name Apatite is derived from a Greek word meaning "to deceive" because the variety of colours and formations in which this stone occurs makes it easy to mistake for other minerals. It may be yellow, blue, green, brown, grey or colourless, but the Apatite stones used for metaphysical purposes are primarily higher-quality crystal pieces in blue, green and gold.
Apatite is also the stone associated with animal conservation because it is composed of the mineral phosphate that makes up the teeth and bones of all vertebrate animals, as well as their horns, antlers or tusks.
- MIND: Apatite encourages the development of deeper states of meditation and reflection. It provides inner clarity, peace, and oneness with the higher self. Used with other crystals, Apatite facilitates end results with greater ease.
- BODY: Blue Apatite encourages the formation of new cells and aids in the absorption of calcium. It helps heal bones and teeth, repairs cartilage, and is useful in the treatments for rickets, joint problems, arthritis, and motor skills. Blue Apatite is associated with healthy eating and has been credited with suppressing hunger and raising the metabolic rate. It is generally supportive in healing all glands, meridians, and organs, and reduces hypertension. Blue Apatite may be used to soothe headaches and help with vertigo or dizziness. It stimulates eyesight and is particularly good for excessive eyestrain or other problems rooted in lack of eye movement.
- SPIRIT: Blue Apatite expands the awareness of past-life experiences and may enhance the understanding of any karmic influences on one's current reality. [Ahsian, 41] Its vibration attracts the "blue beings" of the supernal regions, whether ETs, guides or godlike entities such as Krishna and allows one to commune with them. Apatite is an aid to stimulating clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, and awareness of the devic worlds. It can provide a connection to UFOs and access to past-life insights and telepathy.
- SOUL: Apatite increases motivation and builds up energy reserves. It helps overcome self-consciousness and alienation and promotes openness and social ease. It is beneficial in easing sorrow and anger, and in reducing irritability and emotional exhaustion. Blue Apatite has an uplifting energy that raises spirits, encouraging a positive outlook and a hopeful attitude.
- CHAKRAS: Apatite helps eliminate over-activity, under-activity, blockages and congestion in all of the chakras. It is excellent for balancing yin-yang, and for raising kundalini energy. Blue Apatite stimulates the Third Eye and the Throat Chakras. The Brow Chakra, also called the Third Eye, is the centre of our perception and command. It directs our sight and everyday awareness of the world. Our consciousness is located here, and we relate to ourselves through this chakra.
- ZODIAC: Gemini, Libra
Weight Range: Approximately 40mm
All unique in design and intuitively each piece is hand-picked for you.