Lucid Dreams Mugwort Pouch with Amethyst Small
Australian grown and ethically harvested with permission from the tree spirits.
What is Mugwort?
Mugwort, Artemisia Vulgaris (botanical name), derived from the name of the Greek goddess Artemis.
As quoted “A weed is just a flower growing in the wrong place” by Cecelia Ahern and mugwort is a weed that has many wonderful virtues.
It has long been used in natural herbal medicine, around the house, and Magically, it has the reputation of protecting and clearing away evil spirits and is associated with the moon and lunar deities.
In old magick mugwort is said to make dreams clearer and remembering dreams easier, working with the tree spirits of this herb will guide you through your dream journey, also from personal experience it has been quite beneficial in meditation practices with divination and strengthening psychic abilities.
What is Lucid Dreaming?
A lucid dream is where you become aware that you are dreaming. As you are conscious that you are in fact dreaming you may be able to command and direct the dream which can be the narrative, environment, direction, and all beings within;
Combine mugwort with Amethyst and voila we have a lucid dream duo perfect to guide you peacefully and smoothly into your dream journey.
How to use:
- When you are ready for bed, sit comfortably with your lucid dreams pouch in your hands and take a moment to connect with the mugwort and amethyst crystal as they will be your guide through the dream world.
- Close down your eyes and take 3 deep breaths in and out, scanning your body and giving it permission to relax.
- Now listen and feel any sensations within the body and just observe any feelings that arise.
- When you are ready thank the mugwort and amethyst for walking this journey with you and visualize a beautiful white light coming from the pouch and set the intention no matter where you go may your amethyst will always guide you back.
- Simply place the Lucid Dreaming pouch under your pillow and rest your head and drift off into the dream world.
- We recommend you sleep with a notebook and pen next to your bed to capture all the messages you receive when you wake.
Disclaimer: This is not a replacement for professional medical advice or intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant, nursing, under care we don't recommend the use of this product, keep it out of reach of children and pets and unless experienced in this herb we don’t recommend removing it from the bag or ingesting it. Always do your research and consult a qualified medical and healthcare professional.All unique in design and intuitively each one is hand-picked for you.